Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Heart Aches

My heart aches...
Never knew that expression could be so true.
My heart aches...and it's because of you.

I am not sure how this came to be
Years on top of years coupled with both tears and fears
Yet here we are: me bitter and you with pre-day jitters

I say what I should but not what I would
If this situation had never come to be
Just tell me, what are we doing...this is you...and this is me

I've learned to hide - especially on the outside
But my heart aches...
Because inside, it silently breaks.

2 Comments:

Blogger 10LE said...

The most beautiful thing is that each person will forever have a piece of each other for the rest of their lives...no matter where they go or who they are with. To feel your heart ache proves that. Although the feeling is one of the worst, "it is best to have loved and lost than not have loved at all".....you are a better person for it!

November 18, 2011 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger K Banks said...

Thanks babe!

November 18, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home