Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Opinionated Lesson

An opinion is defined as a personal view or appraisal
A subjective believe or judgment resulting from a personal interpretation of facts.
Apparently you think it is defined in another way…
Why else would you have the right to say my opinion is wrong;
Or better yet, that yours is right?!

I’m not at liberty to say that you’re appraisal of my opinion is wrong,
And should you be able to explain your interpretations of what you deem facts,
It could be that my beliefs may shift in kind.

Maybe I’m ahead of myself… and the unclear term here is subjective
Defined as belonging to the thinking subject rather than the object of thought.
My interpretation that you seem to be self-glorified in your thinking is indeed my opinion,
Just as you are entitled to have the personal view that you're the earth’s core…and we revolve around you.
Being that these thoughts are subjective, neither of us is right or wrong
Or are we?  On that, I have an opinion…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home