Tuesday, December 28, 2010

UNWANTED

Sometimes I need to hate you…...
Anything to help let go
So long to the same sad tune
Unwanted now is you


If only you could see inside my soul….
feel the wounds in my heart and swim the rivers of my tears
You would see the reality of all that I fear
when you couldn't find the time to be near.

Speak what you will and say what you want.
Sweet words leading to songs of love
Beautiful rhymes and rhythms that flutter my heart.
Wanting to believe…hoping in hope…and trusting in faith
Your music fades and those words lose meaning
Falling short by never morphing to something tangible.

Can you do what you say… Is it too hard for you that way?
Can I have you stay more than a day?
Let me see you, feel you, and touch you more, don't you want to…
See me, feel me, touch me too?  Because I hear you...you say you do.

The loneliness in my heart tells me we're better off apart
The endless love you say you have for me feels as far as you are
Abandoned, unappreciated… summed up in neglect
Claiming you want me, swearing you need me…
You've left me feeling unwanted.

I can no longer be unwanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home